Assignment Question Powerpoint Assignment
- Open and resave a presentation.
- Click the File menu and select ..
- Locate and double-click E-mailResults-01 file to open the presentation. Click the Enable Editing button in the Message Bar at the top of the presentation so you can modify it.
- The file will be renamed automatically to include your name. Change the project file name if directed to do so by your instructor. Press shift+command+S to open the Save As dialog box and save this presentation.
- Change the bullets for additional emphasis.
- Display slide 2. Select the bulleted text. Figure 1-109 Change bullet color
- Click the Bullets drop-down arrow [Home tab, Paragraph group]. Figure 1-110 Black Right-Pointing Pointer
- Select Bullets and Numbering to open the Bullets and Numbering dialog box.
- Change the Size to 80% of text.
- Click the Color button and select Orange, Accent 6 (last color/first row) (Figure 1-109).
- Click the Gear icon under Customizebutton to open the list of symbols/emoticons.
- If necessary, click the Bullets/Stars icon at the bottom of the menu.
- Click the Black Right-Pointing Pointer(Figure 1-110).
- Click OK to close the Bullets and Numbering dialog box.
- Reuse slides from another presentation to follow slide 2, the current slide.
- Click the New Slide drop-down arrow and select Reuse Slides... Figure 1-111 The Choose a file dialog
- In the Choose a File dialog locate the resource files donloaded from theResources
- Select the presentation E-mailContent-01.
- Click OK to load the new slides (Figure 1-111).
- This presentation has spelling errors that you will correct later.
- Use the Thumbnail pane to rearrange the six slides in this order:
1 Getting Results with E-mail
2 Ask These Questions
4 Write a Meaningful Subject Line
5 Organize It!
6 Keep It Short
- Select slide 1. Click the Spellingbutton [Review tab,Proofing group].
- Correct all spelling errors: "receive," "Careless," "organized," "capture," "response," and "separate."
- Click OK when the spell check is complete.
- Close the Design Ideas pane if it opens.
- Use Copy formattingto change list bullets.
- Display slide 2 and select the body placeholder with the bulleted text.
- Double-click the Copy formatting button [Home tab, Clipboard group] so you can apply what you have copied more than one time.
- Go to slide 3 and click the list to apply the change for the first-level bullets.
- Repeat for slides 4 and 5.
- Press Esc to end formatting or click the Copy formatting button again.
- Insert a picture and apply a Design Ideaslayout if available.
- Select slide 6 and delete the picture on the right. Figure 1-112 Ending slide layout
- Click the Insert tab. Click the Pictures button and select Picture from File...
- Browse to the resources files downloaded from the Resources
- Select At-Symbol-01, then click Insert. Depending on your version of PowerPoint, the Design Ideas pane will open.
- Click the thumbnail similar to the layout in Figure 1-112. If the Design Ideas pane did not open, move and size the picture on the slide as shown in the Figure.
- Close the Design Ideas pane if it is open.
- Select the picture on slide 6 and click the Alt Textbutton [Picture Format tab, Accessibility group] to open the Alt Text Delete text that may automatically appear.
- Type the description A person showing notebook features.
- Close the Alt Text
- Select the title text, "Keep It Short." Click the Font Color button [Home tab, Font group] and select Orange, Accent 6 (last color/first row).
- Apply one transition and effect option to all slides.
- Click the Transitions
- Click the Switch transition from the gallery (Exciting group).
- Click Effect Options [Transition to This Slide group] and select Left.
- Click Apply To All [Timing group].
- Preview the presentation in both Slide Sorterand Slide Show
- Click the Slide Sorter button [Status bar].
- Press command+A to select all slides. Click Preview [Transitions tab] to examine the movements in Slide Sorter view.
- Select the first slide and click the Slide Show button [Status bar]. Advance through the slides to see the movements in Slide Show niew.
- Double-click slide 1 to open the slide in Normal
- Change presentation properties.
- Click the File menu and select Properties.
- Click the Summary
- Type the following information in the respective fields on the Summary The title may appear automatically.
Getting Results with E-mail
Your Name (unless it already appears)
This presentation is for the new hire seminar.
- Click OK to close the Properties dialog box.
- Print slides as a handout.
- Click the File menu and select ..
- Select the appropriate printer and click Show Details if necessary.
- Change the following Settings by clicking the button list arrow for each option:
Which Slides to Print: All (6 slides)
What to Print: Handouts, 6 slides per page, Frame Slides, Scale to Fit Paper
Print Order: Collated (if available for your printer)
Color Range: Grayscale (or Color if you prefer)
- Click the Print button at the top of the Backstage IMPORTANT: Print your file only if requested to do so by your instructor.
IMPORTANT: When you are finished with this project, your presentation should contain 6 slides. If it does not, your project will not grade properly and you may lose a significant number of points. Check your work carefully.
- Save and close the presentation (Figure 1-113).
- Upload and save your project file.
- Submit project for grading.