Our assignment experts are all ready and equipped to help you with your assignments and homework. We guarantee your HD marks in the upcoming examinations with our Armenia birth weights case study writing help. We leave no scope for your professors or instructors to deduct any marks.
Assingment Hippo has a team of insightful 1450+ subject matter experts and 2250+ PhD degree holders who are well-versed in their fields. With a single click, our assignment support experts will be ready to assist you with your Armenia Birth Weights Case Study writing any time.
All of the information used in your assignments, articles, research papers, and case studies come from reliable sources, and our subject matter experts adhere to a strict grading scheme to ensure that you receive HD grades that set you apart from the competitors. When an assignment is well-written, it is well-understood.
Impact Seen on the Armenian Low Birth Weight Babies
Most people believe that having a baby who is born on schedule but tiny, or a child who is born somewhat premature, would not cause any harm for the child. The truth is that most low birth weight babies do well and experience few (if some) complications as a result of their tiny size. There are, however, several deviations. The following are some of the issues that low birth weight babies can face:
- Inner organ defects: Babies born prematurely can experience prematurity complications such as troubles with the functioning of their brains, lungs, kidneys, digestive tract, and other organs.
- Blood sugar issues: Very tiny children can have difficulty controlling their sugar levels. Late premature babies can quickly accumulate extremely low blood sugars because they consume sugar quicker than they can substitute it.
- Facing problem in feeding: Smaller and premature babies may need assistance getting in enough nutrients to develop because they aren't always healthy enough to breastfeed or bottle-feed properly.
- May suffer from jaundice: This is a disease that causes the eyes and skin of a baby to appear yellowish. It occurs when the blood contains too much of a compound known as bilirubin. This occurs when the liver isn't completely formed or isn't functioning properly.
- Infections: The immune response defends the body against infections. The immune system of a prematurely born baby may not be fully established, that might cause some sort of infection from any pathogen. Our Armenia birth weights assignment help experts will provide you with all the relevant information related to this.
The Possible Causes of Low Birth Weights in Armenia
- Premature birth happens when a baby is born before the actual pregnancy period of 37 weeks, is the main cause; a baby born early has little time in the mother's womb to develop and put on weight, and much of a fetus's body mass is gained mostly during last 2 months of mother's pregnancy.
- Intrauterine growth restriction is yet also a source of low birth weight in children of Armenia. This happens when a baby's growth in the womb is stunted due to issues with the placenta, the mother's nutrition, or other birth anomalies.
Other Factors That May Result in Low Birth Weight
- Underweight births are twice as common in African-American newborn babies as it is in Caucasians. Black women in the USA are more probable than some other females to give birth to an underweight baby. One out of every seven black babies is underweight, according to statistics.
- Teenager or underage mothers (especially those under the age of 15) are at a much higher risk of giving birth to a baby who is underweight.
- Since multiple birth children are often premature, they have a higher risk of low birth weight. You can find more information in our Armenia birth weights case study samples online.
- Babies born to mothers who have used illegal drugs drank alcohol, or smoked cigarettes are more likely to be underweight. Low-income moms are also more probable to have improper maternal nutrition, insufficient prenatal care, and medical problems, all of which can lead to reduced birth weight.
FAQs Answered By Our Experts on Armenia Birth Weights Case Study
Question 1: How do you calculate low birth weight?
(Number of live-born babies with birth weight less than 2,500 g / Number of live births) x 100 = percentage of low birth weight newborns The percentage of live but underweight births amongst live births happening in healthcare facilities, according to program or hospital statistics.
Question 2: Do I need to create an introduction page for my assignment?
Yes, an introduction has a very crucial role to play in your assignment or case-study homework. It gives an idea to your reader about what you are going to talk about in the assignment. This makes your assignment look professional and attractive. For further guidance and tips, you can contact our experts for writing your Armenia birth weights case study.
Question 3: What is the mortality rate of Armenia?
As of the most recent WHO data from 2018, low birth weight mortality in Armenia accounted for 128 deaths or 0.52 per cent of all deaths. Armenia is currently ranked as #105 in the globe for its age-adjusted death rate of 5.55 among 100,000 people.
Avail Our Armenia Birth Weights Case Study Writing Help and Score Stellar Grades
Enjoy our exclusive assignment solution services with bucket full of benefits. Don't miss this chance and register on this webpage now. Assingment Hippo is known as the best provider of Armenia Birth Weights Case Study assistance in Australia. Check out our wide range of facilities:
- 24x7 support service
- Proofreading and copy-editing assistance for every assignment and case study.
- Affordable prices.
- Proper citation and referencing styles are used at Assingment Hippo
- 100% plagiarism-free Armenia birth weights case study writing help available here.
- Arguments are supported by references and evidence.
- Easy refund policies and secure payment solutions.
Cheers to your forthcoming HD Grades because our highly qualified authors will complete your assignment effortlessly. Our skilled authors have experience writing assignments on a variety of subjects. So put an end to your hesitations and avail our Assignment help. Fill in the form and we'll get back to you in the shortest time.