BSB60515 Advanced Diploma of Marketing | Australian University Assignment
Assessment 2 – Case Study and Research
Manage International Marketing Performance
- How you will communicate your international marketing objectives across the SAMEX organisation in ways suited to culture, customs, level of knowledge, experience and needs of personnel?
- Prepare a plan to delegate and allocate agreed roles, responsibilities and accountabilities of staff and contractors involved in all elements of the marketing program.
- Develop a communication strategy to ensure that personnel responsible for each elements of Marketing Mix (Product, price, place and promotion) work together to meet SAMEX marketing objectives.
Evaluate and improve International Marketing Performance
- Discuss your strategy for monitoring product/service, pricing and distribution policies in relation to market changes, and overall SAMEX requirements.
- How will you monitor overall progress against performance targets to ensure activity, quality, cost, and time requirements are met?
- Analyse, review and revise marketing objectives, outcomes and performance gaps according to the SAMEX objectives.
- Document the review of marketing performance against key performance indicators in accordance with SAMEX requirements.
ASSIGNMENT HELP FEATURES
Plagiarism Free Work
Services For All Subjects
Best Price Guarantee
Assignment Writing Guide
Essay Writing Guide
Dissertation Writing Guide
Research Paper Writing Guide