Evidence of the ability to:
To complete the unit requirements safely and effectively, the individual must:
1. Highlight either True or False for the following questions.
2. How much time pressure do you experience? In this test, we will assess the degree to which time pressures influence your life. Answer all the questions by highlighting the best alternative, even if no single answer seems exactly right.
3. Highlight either True or False for the following questions.
Based on these YouTube videos about Priorities
and Personal Development
Answer the following questions about the videos
1. This will be a project on meeting your own work priorities and effective planning for your professional development:
Select and describe a short-term goal (it must be at your work and part of your work responsibilities). Then set up a plan showing – step-by-step – how you will achieve that goal.
Your plan must include:
Notes: Your plan must have enough detail to demonstrate understanding of complexities and prioritisation (for example, “get money from bank” would be too simple).
2. Report on professional competence:
Write a report outlining your current skill levels and possible improvements. Include:
Any supporting documentation (awards, citations, certificates of merit, letters of approval, etc.) * ½ page suggested
IMPORTANT: This must be personal and your own work about your own thoughts and experiences to answer the questions. Any copying from the Internet to answer this question will result in your work needing to be re-done and you will not pass.
1. Set goals for yourself the next 10 years, 3 years, 1 years, and 1 month related to both your work, study and personal life.
2. What steps are you going to take to achieve those goals (especially short-term)?
3. Set a series of work goals for yourself for the next 12 months. Prioritise these using A, B, and C.
4. Complete this SWOT analysis based on your strengths and weaknesses in relation to the use of time. What opportunities can you see for improvement? What threats do you face?
5. Using the Internet (either use a laptop in pairs or the projector as a group), look at what different types of software are available for managing work priorities. Please take notes on the types of software and add screenshots of the software.
6. Using the To Do List provided – try creating a list for the activities you will undertake tomorrow.
Our motto is deliver assignment on Time. Our Expert writers deliver quality assignments to the students.
Get reliable and unique assignments by using our 100% plagiarism-free.
Get connected 24*7 with our Live Chat support executives to receive instant solutions for your assignment.
Get Help with all the subjects like: Programming, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Law and Marketing.
Get premium service at a pocket-friendly rate at AssignmentHippo
I was struggling so hard to complete my marketing assignment on brand development when I decided to finally reach to the experts of this portal. They certainly deliver perfect consistency and the desired format. The content prepared by the experts of this platform was simply amazing. I definitely owe my grades to them.