Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program Celebrates Centennial Draw with 191 Invitations
In a milestone moment for the Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program (MPNP), the province marked its 100th Expression of Interest (EOI) draw on October 8, 2020. This special centennial draw saw 191 immigration candidates receiving Letters of Advice to Apply (LAAs), bringing the total number of LAAs issued by Manitoba in 2020 to an impressive 3,891.
Overview of EOI Draw #100:
- Date of Draw: October 8, 2020
- Total LAAs Issued: 191
- Skilled Workers Overseas: 14 (Directly invited under Strategic Recruitment Initiative)
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba: 152 (Minimum EOI score required: 528)
- International Education Stream: 25 (No EOI score required)
- Express Entry Candidates: Of the total LAAs issued, 20 were extended to candidates with a valid Express Entry ID and job seeker validation code.
Skilled Workers Pathways: The MPNP offers two primary pathways for skilled workers – Skilled Workers in Manitoba and Skilled Workers Overseas. Candidates with a connection to Manitoba, whether through previous experience, family or friends in the province, or an invitation through Strategic Recruitment Initiatives, can register their Expression of Interest (EOI) profile.
- Skilled Workers in Manitoba: Requires a full-time permanent job offer from a Manitoba employer, among other eligibility criteria.
- Skilled Workers Overseas: Aimed at nominees with a connection to Manitoba and assessed based on factors contributing to the province’s labor market needs.
International Education Stream: International students who have graduated from Manitoba may be eligible for an LAA through the MPNP’s International Education Stream, provided they possess skills in demand in the province.
Express Entry and CRS Boost: Candidates who successfully secure a provincial nomination through the MPNP receive an additional 600 points towards their Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) score. This elevation in CRS score significantly enhances their chances of receiving an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for Canadian permanent residence in subsequent Express Entry draws.
The Manitoba Provincial Nominee Program’s 100th EOI draw is not just a numerical achievement but a testament to the program’s continued commitment to selecting candidates who contribute meaningfully to the province’s economy. As Manitoba extends invitations to skilled individuals worldwide, the success stories of those who become permanent residents will undoubtedly enrich the province’s cultural and economic tapestry. With a total of 3,891 LAAs issued in 2020 thus far, Manitoba remains a beacon for immigration candidates seeking opportunities for growth and prosperity in the heart of Canada.
To Know more about 100th EOI draw held by Manitoba’s PNP! Contact with us