The supreme law of Malaysia is concerned with the Federal Constitution of Malaysia. It in actual terms was established post the Malaya constitution of the federation. Today, Malaya's constitution of the federation is the basis or grounds for the establishment of Malaysia's federal constitution. It gives for the organization and the establishment of three major categories of the federation: the executive branch, the judicial branch, and the bicameral legislative branch. If you are a student pursuing a career in Arts and Humanities, then you must be aware of the difficulties associated with its assignments. Students have to possess knowledge about several complex concepts such as federation, articles, parliament, states relations, and so on. Hence, students search for Constitution of Malaysia Report Writing Help to score top grades. Are you struggling and looking for someone to provide you with quality Constitution of Malaysia Report Writing Help at reasonable prices? Well, the Constitution of Malaysia Report Writing Experts is here to provide you quality work within the deadline to help you pass with flying colors.
History of the Malaysian Constitution Explained by Our Report Writing Experts
Constitutional conference: It was held in London in 1953 organized by a delegation from the constitution of Malaysia composed of four spokesmen of the chief minister and the rulers of the constitution, and other three ministers along with the British high commissioner and his advisers in Malaya.
Reid commission: It tried to devise the constitution by adapting the Indian and British constitutional ideas. It tried to strike a balance between the limitations and right after worrying regarding the condition of Malaya at the moment. The Reid Commission report was finished in 1957 and was evaluated by a working unit adapted by the government of the constitution of Malaya, the conference of rulers, and the British government.
Constitution: The constitution was amended in 1963 and agreed to form the federation that was made out in the agreement of Malaysia. It also incorporated the change in the name of the Federation to Malaysia.
The Reid Commission- Fundamental Liberties
The accurate right upon fundamental rights as the federation at British is not stated in Malaysia's federal constitution. This is majorly due to the communist rebellion and the multi-racial community throughout the age. To sustain the public orders, the right was given in limitation.
Let’s look into articles of fundamental liberties with experts that provide Constitution of Malaysia Report Writing Help.
Article 5: Liberty of an individual
- No individual shall be deprived of their liberty or life about law
- When an individual is seized, he/she shall be enlightened at the earliest of the basis of his seizure and would be permitted to contact and be protected by a lawyer of his choice
- Without a magistrate’s permission, an individual must not be seized for more than 24 hours
Article 6: Prohibition of forced labor and slavery
- No individual would not be seized in slavery
- Prohibition of all types of forced labor but cabinet may following law give for mandatory service for a federal purpose
Article 7: Protection against repeated trials and criminal laws
- No individual shall be penalized for an omission or act which was not penalizable by the court when it was made or done, and no individual shall go through a huge penalty for an act that was defined by the court at the time it was made.
- An individual who has been convicted or absolved for a crime would not be held again for the same crime, accepting whenever a retrial is permitted by the court of law.
Article 8: Equality
- Every individual is equal in front of the law and sanctioned to the equal safeguard of the court
- There shall be no biases or discrimination in support of an individual on the basis that he is subject to the rule of any state
- No public supervisor shall show biases in opposition to an individual on the basis that he is a businessman or member in a section of the government apart from the jurisdiction of the supervisor.
- By availing our Constitution of Malaysia Report Writing Help, you will get more information and understanding about the limitations of this article.
Article 9: Forbidding of freedom of movement and banishment
- No resident shall be excluded or banished from the federation.
- Any resident has the right to move without any penalty all over the government and has the freedom to live in any part thereof
- As long as under the constitution of Malaysia any other state is in a special position than the states of Malaya, Parliament through court may impose limitations.
Article 10: Freedom of association, assembly, and speech
- It states that every resident has the right to freedom of expression as well as speech
- Every resident has the right to form an association and assemble peaceably
Article 11: Freedom of religion
- Each individual has the right to practice and profess their religion
- No individual would be forced to give any amount of tax in name of the religion
- All religious groups have the virtue to maintain and establish an organization for charitable or religious motive, to control religious affairs, and to own and attain assets, administer court
- This article does not give power to any action as opposed to any common law by public health, public order, and morality.
Article 12: Right to education
- It states that all religious communities have the virtue to maintain and form an organization for their people to educate them about their religious purpose and there would be no biases based on any divinity in any court associated with such organizations or in the supervision of any such law.
- No individual would be needed to listen to guidelines or to engage in any event of religious worship or any activity other than their own.
Article 13: Right to property
- Any individual shall not be abated of asset save about court
- No article would give for the mandatory absolved or utilization of assets without proper compensation
To Sum Up
Even after the constitutional monarchy and federalism ideas were accepted, the report of the Reid Commission also included the facilities safeguarding special virtues for the Malaya like providing quotas for civil services or to get higher education. Islam was regarded as the Federation’s official religion. The condition of the language of Malaya was also identified and the right to education in Tamil and Chinese shall be guarded within Reid’s report.
As stated by the Constitution of Malaysia Report Writing Help Experts, the Reid Commission revealed that an individual's fundamental rights are a significant component for a democratic nation. For example, in article 10, every single statement that is given by an individual is promised the freedom of expression and speech under the restrictions of the federation.
Constitution of Malaysia Report Sample by Our Experts
Students studying the constitution of Malaysia are required to have in-depth knowledge about articles set out to explain fundamental liberties in Malaysia. This includes the following articles, liberty of the person, protection against criminal laws, freedom of speech, rights to property, assembly, and association, prohibition of forced labor, and so on. Also, the need to acknowledge the exceptions and limitations of these rights and liberties. Our Constitution of Malaysia Report Writing Experts states that understanding these rights of the Constitution of Malaysia helps students to evaluate how it maintains and balances the ethnic relations in Malaysia and other questions, However, it requires a lot of time and hard work, and even after this student often fail to meet the expectations of their professor. Hence, they look for the Constitution of Malaysia Report Writing Help to overcome these difficulties. Here is a sample provided by our experts.
Register with Assignment Help Era to Get Quality Constitution of Malaysia Report Writing Help at Affordable Price
Our experts assist a student who is searching for Constitution of Malaysia Report Writing Experts from different universities. Our assignment helps online experts are ready to take up challenges and hence, provide you support in the best way possible. Here are some of the facilities you will get by ordering with us:
- 24*7 customer care: You are free to contact our assignment help online experts to clear all your doubts and queries at any time of the day. You can talk to our experts through
- Pay using different platforms: Due to increasing cyber frauds, we provide students with the facility of using multiple secure payment platforms such as credit cards and PayPal.
- Plagiarism-free service: A report generated from Turnitin software will be delivered to you by our experts.
- Delivery before the deadline: You will get 100% original content within the assigned deadline.
- Multiple editing and proofreading steps