There are a few major differences between Cacti and Zabbix templates:
• Zabbix does not support negative Y axis, that’s why you can see the negative values on some graphs to work out that - consider them the same as positive ones.
• Zabbix does not support stacked graph items with mixed draw styles, that’s why some graphs may not look so nice like in Cacti as the stacks are replaced with lines.
• Zabbix version 2.0.x. The actual testing has been done on the version 2.0.9.• Zabbix agent, php, php-mysql packages on monitored node.
3. Ensure /etc/zabbix_agentd.conf contains the line: Include=/etc/zabbix_agentd.conf.d/ 4. Restart Agent:
2. Test the script:
3. Configure ~zabbix/.my.cnf
|Chapter 3. Templates for Zabbix|