TABLE 8.7 Difference Between the Best Objective Values Found by TS and GA
|a||b||Difference in %|
|Best of TS||Best of GA|||a � b|/min (a, b)|
3. N.-C. Chiu, Sequencing Parallel Machining Process by Soft Computing Techniques, Ph.D. Disser-tation, Graduate Program in Operations Research, North Carolina State University, Raleigh, Fall 1998.
4. N.-C. Chiu, S.-C. Fang and Y.-S. Lee, Sequencing parallel machining process by genetic algorithms, Computers and Industrial Engineering, vol. 36, no. 2, 1999, pp. 259–280.
9. D. Goldberg and R. Lingle, Alleles, loci, and the TSP, in Proceedings of the First International Conference on Genetic Algorithms, J. J. Grefenstette (Ed.), Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, NJ, 1985, pp. 154–159.
10. F. Glover and M. Laguna, Tabu Search, Kluwer Academic Publishers, Boston, 1997.
14. K.H Miska, Driving tools turn on turning centers, Manufacturing Engineering, May, 1990, pp. 63–66.
15. I.M. Oliver, D.J. Smith and J.R.C. Holland., A study of permutation crossover operators on the traveling salesman problem, in Proceedings of the Second International Conference on Genetic Algorithms, J.J. Grefenstette (Ed.), Lawrence Erlbaum Associates, Hillsdale, NJ, 1987, pp. 224–230. 16. X.H. Shan, A.Y.C. Nee and A.N. Poo, Integrated application of expert systems and neural networks for machining operation sequencing, in Neural Networks in Manufacturing and Robotics, Y.C. Shin, A.H. Abodelmonem and S. Kumara (Eds.), PED-vol. 57, ASME 1992, pp. 117–126.
21. D. Yip-Hoi and D. Dutta, An introduction to parallel machine tools and related CAPP issues, Advances in Feature Base Manufacturing, J.J. Shah, M. Mäntylä and D.S. Nau (Eds.), Elsevier, New York, 1994, pp. 261–285.
22. D. Yip-Hoi and D. Dutta, A genetic algorithm application for sequencing operations in process planning for parallel machining, IIE Transaction, vol. 28, no. 1, 1996, pp. 55–68.