Are you looking for assistance in your Paramedic case studies assessment tasks? Assignment Help Era has a reliable team of experts who can help you with all your assessments and provides the desired resolution in its response.
Students who are pursuing the related courses in nursing are required to solve paramedic case studies assignments so that they are able to understand the critical terminologies related to paramedic nursing. Introducing a scenario in which they have to provide care to the patient as well as take an optimum decision are all the possible measures of enhancing their knowledge and implement it effectively. By opting for our paramedicine assignment services, you get a chance to understand each and every concept in an orderly manner.
Paramedic Case Studies Assignment Samples
There have been many paramedic case studies solved by our nursing experts by means of comprehending the case, effectively analysing it as well as taking an optimum decision against it. Given below are some of the specific case studies solved by assignment help experts through guided sessions that have successfully achieved the top grades.
The corresponding paramedic case studies assignment identifies a specific amount of difficulty so that you can determine the difference between a Bell’s palsy and Stroke in prehospital care.
In the following paramedicine assignment, our experts have effectively comprehended the basic requirements of the patient. The lessons about a stroke and Bell’s palsy were highlighted as:
- Pregnant women often become a risk of various medical disorders that may cause some effects of pre-eclampsia and gestational diabetes. Our paramedic case studies assignment experts have differentiated between a Bell’s palsy and stroke by asking the patient whether she can live her both the eyebrows. And, if is capable of doing so, then it is a bell’s palsy otherwise she is likely to be going through a stroke.
- Constant reassuring the patient is a must if she is going through either of the two possible cases.
- Our paramedic case studies assignment experts have exceptionally well created a structure for the following assessment task and written all the diagnosis measures effectively. For stroke-like symptoms, the patient needs to be intervened within the four hours for optimal recovery.
The following paramedicine assignment discusses the reaction of a drug.
We have online nursing assignment help through guided sessions by experts who have more than 11 years of experience into the medical discipline and have effectively formulated the following paramedic case studies assignment by means of their own experience by treating a 45-year-old female who was suffering from severe back pain. After they have performed the first assessment, several steps were identified:
- Severe pain in the lower lumber with associated sciatica
- Drug allergy – Codeine
- Administering 5mg IV morphine, the patient started to feel a great improvement
- However, after 2 minutes, severe itchiness and pain in right arm was observed
- Within the next few minutes, the patient developed a mildly swollen arm that spreads towards the arm welting the veins where the morphine was administered in the first place.
While writing the treatment process under the following paramedicine assignment, the IV was put in with saline and P/O Fenofexodine (Telfast) which was given to the patient. This finally slowed the reduction process of the following allergic reaction and there were no other medications were administered.
The following paramedic case studies assessment task asks you to check an athlete who has collapsed with dizziness in the halfway of his marathon.
The corresponding paramedic case studies assignment was comprehended by our experts and identified the symptoms of heatstroke, which can be a life-threatening emergency. The safety measures highlighted by our nursing experts include:
- Cool these people down as fast as you can. You can remove their clothing and can apply cold packs in areas of neck and axilla. Make them lie or sit in a cool environment, however, ensure to turn the air conditioner at a normal temperature.
- Our paramedicine assignment experts suggest not letting a person continue their fitting because a seizure can further increase their body temperature, which can lead to their death. You can also administer Midazolam or another anti-convulsion agent as fast as you can.
If you have any more queries, you are free to contact our assignment help through guided sessions experts anytime.
In the following paramedic case studies assessment, the patient was a suspected case of spinal injuries, which is a common cause of paramedics. The sample assignment is given below:
Our paramedic case studies assignment experts were effectively able to go through the treatment with the help of secondary survey as well as the applications of Cervical Collar. At the end of the day, it was found that laying the individual supinely has increased the risk of airway difficulties while making him sit slightly upwards, resulted in fundamentally maintaining his spinal alignment. Our nursing assignment help through guided sessions experts were able to administer him morphine 5mg IV, which the problem of pain still persists while laying him supinely. Eventually, the patient was transported with the back of the bed raised.
Act quick and take help of our paramedic case study experts
Assignment Help Era is a reliable resolution provider of all the nursing queries to students who are enrolled in many different universities across the world. By choosing our paramedic case studies assignment help through guided sessions, you get the assistance of our thousands of experts who have a relevant amount of experience in different areas who can assist you in preparing 100% original and flawless assessment answers. With a range of value-added services such as proofreading and editing, quality check, live one-to-one session with our assignment help through guided sessions experts, plagiarism check, etc. we are able to provide qualitative assistance to you. You can avail our services by filling our order form and we will surely help you out with our expert guidance.