Important topics in Civil Engineering
Civil Engineering includes many topics and subtopics that can be tough as well as easy. If the concept and idea in each topic is clear, the entire course becomes interesting for students. But assignments can also be given to you in any of these topics. Though you find the course exciting but not necessarily you will enjoy working with the given assignment and project. Hence, we have excellent tutors in different areas of Civil Engineering to provide you Assignment Help on time. If you are facing problem in any of these topics contact us and get Civil Engineering Assignment Help.
There are many Important topics in Civil Engineering, some of them are as follows:
- Surveying-land and surveying: It is one of the most important topics studied in Civil engineering. In this surveying, their units, error, Precision and accuracy are studied.
- Solid Mechanics: Solid Mechanics which is also called as Strength of materials deals with the study of the behavior of solid body which is subjected to stress. In this various method are studied to analyze stress and strain in structural members like beams, columns and shafts.
- Building Material and Construction Technology: In this brief description of various materials used to construct a building is studied. Different material for carious members like arches, foundation, lintels, plastering, doors, balcony, roof, floor, windows, masonry, stairs, etc. are studied with their properties.
- Concrete Technology in Civil Engineering: This topic deals with the study related to concrete which includes materials, their properties, applications, etc. Various topics like cement, chemical admixtures, coarse aggregate, fine aggregate, etc. are discussed in this.
- Structural Analysis: In this topic structural analysis of various members like trusses beans, frames, column, cables, and arches are studied. And the method to calculate the force in a different type of structures is studied.
- Building Planning and Drawing: This topic deals with the study of the various method used to prepare a geometrical drawing of components of building, plans, elevations and cross sections.
- Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering: This topic deals with the study of the concepts related to soil which include classification of the soil, index properties, shear strength, compaction and consolidation of soil.
- Transport Engineering: It involves the study of highway engineering, railway engineering, airports and harbors.
- Ground Improvement Techniques: In this topic, various types of ground improvement technique are studied which include compaction, fringe and preloading, hydraulic modification chemical modification, and grouting.
- Environmental Impact Assessment: This subject deals with the study of procedures to assess the impact on the environment by the construction of infrastructure. Framework, predictions, guidelines and plans for assessment are studied of environmental bodies like nuclear power plants, highways, mining and thermal power project.
Building Material and Construction
Building Planning and Drawings
Environmental Impact Assessment
Geotechnical and Foundation Engineering
Ground Improvement Techniques
Heating and cooling system
Margin of safety
ASSIGNMENT HELP FEATURES
Plagiarism Free Work
Services For All Subjects
Best Price Guarantee
Assignment Writing Guide
Essay Writing Guide
Dissertation Writing Guide
Research Paper Writing Guide