Kaplan Assignment Help
Are you looking for help in Kaplan Assignment or homework ?
assignmenthippo.com provides Assignment Help and homework help for Kaplan courses. We have team of expert online tutors who are well versed with Kaplan curriculum and structure. Whether you find difficulty in any assignment or understanding any concept, our tutors are available round the clock to help you.
we arehelping students from around the globe for more than 7 years, so we have developed the unique style of teaching method which helps you to understand and learn any problem easily and quickly. This not only helps in getting good score but also applying these concepts in future problems.
Whether its complex financial analysis or critical essay writing or anything, our tutors are available to help you in your Kaplan courses.
Below is some of the Kaplan courses in which we provide help:
- Financial Services
- Insurance CE
- Kaplan Nursing Program
Getting your degree with Kaplan University in Australia
Kaplan University is a part of Kaplan Higher Education LLC, which is a subsidiary of Kaplan, Inc., a subsidiary of Graham Holdings Company. Kaplan, Inc. offers wide range of products which include programs for kids and schools, test preparation, professional training and higher education. Each of their offerings help students reach an important milestone in their careers.
Kaplan University in Australia is famous for providing higher learning in innovative undergraduate, graduate and continuing professional education. Its education is world className and is globally recognised.
The skills imparted by Kaplan University help to manage, lead and succeed in today’s highly competitive environment. All subjects taught contain both theoretical, as well as practical relevance which help its students to achieve their goals. It not only increases the knowledge and skills necessary to make a living, but also builds the personality and confidence of its students.
Kaplan University offers online programs along with campus based and blended programs. The fields include business, social and behavioural sciences, education, criminal justice, information systems and technology, health sciences, legal studies and nursing. Students can not only earn associate’s, bachelor’s, and master’s degrees but, certificates and diplomas as well.
One of the best things about Kaplan University is that it follows individual methodology. Nowadays, most of the universities fill around forty students in the classrooms, thus making it difficult for the teacher to pay attention to each and every student. On the other hand, Kaplan University offers capped classrooms, thus every student can participate in the learning process and get complete attention of the teacher.
This university understands and respects the talent of students and provides scholarships as well to help needy students achieve their dream of getting quality education. With a transparent and fast process, students can fulfil their dreams. These scholarships are not only for the students of Australia but for students across the globe. If a student meets the eligibility criteria and is ready to enrol in one of their courses, their scholarships provide a reduced tuition fee for the relevant program. Their scholarships can help students save a maximum of $6,000 on a bachelor’s degree.
ONLINE AND CAMPUS DEGREE PROGRAMS
Kaplan University offers flexible campus and online degree programs that are designed to fit the students’ lifestyle and career goals.
All the campus and online degree programs offered by Kaplan University are:
- Social and Behavioural Sciences Degrees
- Criminal Justice Degrees
- Business Degrees
- Education Degrees
- Health Sciences Degrees
- Fire Science Degrees
- Legal Studies Degrees
- Information Technology Degrees
- Nursing Degrees
- Special Military Programs Degrees
- Open College Degrees
General Admissions Requirements
- It is important to complete an Enrolment Agreement and all required documents and submit money as defined on the tuition and Fees Schedule. For a student younger than 18 years of age, this Enrolment Agreement must be signed by a parent or legal guardian.
- The student may be required to complete an informational interview.
- It is advised to tour the campus and/or online learning environment before taking admission. This will not only help the student get an idea of the university but will also make it a bit easier for him to adjust to the environment offered by Kaplan University.
- Since all the courses are taught in English. So, all the students must be able to speak, read and write English fluently. Their English abilities will be determined through an interview, application process and placement exam.
- It is required to complete financial arrangements before attending first className. If applicable, financial aid applications are also required to be completed.
- All first-time Kaplan University undergraduate students are considered conditionally admitted to the University. They are not eligible for Title IV federal financial aid while in this status.
- Conditionally admitted students who meet the criteria established by the University will become fully accepted into their programs and will only then become eligible for Title IV federal financial aid. Any conditionally admitted student not meeting the criteria will not be accepted by the Kaplan University and such a student will not owe any financial obligation to the University except for the application fee, which is non-refundable.
International Admissions Requirements
International students can also be a part of Kaplan University, Australia. These students must follow the following points.
- International students who wish to be admitted to Kaplan University must be 18 years or older.
- They are required to complete admissions requirements and provide evidence of adequate financial resources.
- Since the college coursework is in English language, they must demonstrate a command of oral and written English skills.
Additional Graduate Student Admissions Requirements
To apply to Kaplan University’s graduate programs, the students must:
- Submit an unofficial transcript indicating receipt of a bachelor’s degree from a college or university.
- By the last day of the first term, the student is required to provide the University with an official copy of the transcript. If an official transcript is not submitted by this time, the student will be withdrawn from the University.
Additional Undergraduate Student Admissions Requirements
To apply to Kaplan University’s undergraduate programs, the students must meet one of the following standards:
- Are a high school graduate
- Possess a General Education Development (GED) certificate or state-specific equivalency diploma
- Are a high school senior that is eligible to apply and submit proof of high school graduation
- It is required to present the evidence of high school graduation or equivalent to the University. This evidence must include a certified copy of an original high school diploma, a copy of a high school transcript indicating the date of high school graduation and a GED certificate. In case of absence of a GED certificate, the student is required to show official notification that a GED has been earned. Another thing to be shown is the college transcript indicating the date of graduation from an approved high school.
- Online students must attest to high school graduation or equivalent.
Before starting an academic program or being conditionally admitted, the student may be required to take an entrance examination. It is important to obtain a minimum score to begin an academic program or to be conditionally admitted to the University.
If a student fails to meet the minimum score he/she may not be admitted to the University or may be required to take foundational coursework.
What are you waiting for submit now your assignment or click on live chat to talk to our Assignment Help representative regarding your requirement.