NLOGIT Assignment Help
NLOGIT is an extension of the econometric and statistical software package LIMDEP. In addition to the estimation tools in LIMDEP, NLOGIT provides programs for estimation, model simulation and analysis of multinomial choice data, such as brand choice, transportation mode and for survey and market data in which consumers choose among a set of competing alternatives.
Features of NLOGIT
- Data management, including input from all standard sources (such as Excel), all manner of transformations and sample controls.
- Built-in estimation programs plus a programming language, matrix algebra package and scientific calculator that allow you to write your own estimators, test statistics and simulation and analysis programs.
- Random number, vector and matrix capabilities for bootstrapping, Gibbs sampling and Monte Carlo simulation.
- A wide range of graphical and numeric descriptive statistics capabilities.
- Optimization tools that allow you to construct your own likelihood, GMM, or maximum simulated likelihood estimators.
- Analysis tools including graphics, numerical analysis and post estimation tools for specification and hypothesis testing.
NLOGIT Assignment Help Through Online Tutoring and Guided Sessions at MyAssignmentHelp
My Assignment Help provide the full help to the students with the NLOGIT. We have experienced professionals which are masters in the NLOGIT usage and have excellent experience with NLOGIT. We provide the opportunity to the students to learn with the experts.