POL64115 Advanced Diploma of Forensic Investigation Assessment Answers
Get Online Assignment Help on POL64115 Advanced Diploma of Forensic Investigation
Forensic is the department of crime investigation that works on the scientific methods to solve a crime. The physical evidence related to the crime scene is the forensic investigation. These investigators investigate blood of the body, fluid on the body, fingerprints on the body and of the body, and other gadgets which are there on the crime scene. Evidence that helps crime experts in gathering proofs and solving the case are:
- Blood, skin, hair, nails, basically the genetic material.
- Shoe marks
- Tire marks
- Documents, records, and files of a body or related to the crime.
- Phones, landline details, computer history.
- Bullets or other weapons.
- Substances that could be considered illicit.
- Dental history of the body.
- Chemicals on the body or at crime scenes.
- Photographs and phone details.
These above-mentioned things can help the investigator to solve any case. All these are considered crucial pieces of evidence.
Types of forensics
Forensic Investigation is a broad term that includes many small terms. Forensic investigation has many types:
Crime scene forensics.
- Forensic Accounting or auditing inspects the crime in terms of fraud done by the victim. The investigation regarding the finance, business, and account details of the victim or any other person related to the crime is done through the means of forensic accounting. There are various services that forensic accounting provides to the investigator of crime, police, or crime branch. Searching the assets that are hidden. Calculation of the lost wages. Investigating the fraud deeds and tracing of funds that are misappropriated. All these are the task of forensic accounting.
- Forensic science: As the term suggests its meaning, this department of forensic deals with the scientific aspect of this department. This is a varied field that deals with the coding of the deoxyribonucleic acid. The toxic drugs, their studying, and investigation. Further, its ballistics is also investigated and studied. This is a big part of forensics that has been changing and evolving through it.
- Forensic pathology: The cause of death is found by the pathologists of forensics. This branch of forensics works on the possible cause of death. Through autopsy, the cause can be determined. Autopsy needs both inside and outside of the body. The bullet points on the body, bruises on the body all these things will be studied by the pathologists and this helps in the investigation.
- Forensic Psychology: The thoughts behind the crime are studied by the psychologist of forensics. The attacker’s actions are studied and investigated through this branch of forensics. The emotional and the violent act of doing crime, the motive behind committing such thing is done by the psychologist of forensics.
- Forensic dentistry: the bites of a culprit by the victim are studied under forensic dentistry. The victim’s jaw, teeth, and all the dental organs are investigated. This helps in the investigation a lot.
- Forensic graphology: Handwriting, any notes, letters written with the pen are investigated under the graphology. This helps in the investigation a lot.
- Forensic Toxicology: The substances that are considered toxic are studied through this branch of forensics. Both the aspects whether it is legal and illegal are studied, this helps police or crime branch a lot.
- Crime- scene forensics: This forensics works with the police or crime branch. They investigate and collect all the possible evidence from crime-scene and work accordingly. All the evidence that is visible with the naked eye is collected by them.
- Forensic entomology: The insects that are found at the crime scenes are studied and investigated in forensic entomology. This helps in the investigation a lot.
- Forensic Archaeology: The humans decayed are studied and investigated under this branch of forensics.
There are certain benefits that a learner can avail of through the advanced diploma of forensic investigation. This course is for the students that wanted to gain knowledge and study forensic investigation in detail at a higher level. The development of any organization depends upon its management. Many people are engaged in forensic investigation and wanted growth in their forensic investigation. This course can make their task easier by inculcating them with the skills of doing forensic investigation better. There are many benefits and training that are given to the learners. The government is also approving this course and many scholarships are provided to the learner from the government’s side. There are many benefits of doing this course. Many people are getting salary hikes from the course. There are many benefits offered to the learners. Many incentives and training are provided to the learners. Scholarships are also awarded. The government also provides loans to students who are not able to afford this course. The course of forensic investigation is for the students that have immense interest in creating a new product. The students know the needs and demands of consumers. Many universities offer diplomas in this field. Students can pursue diploma courses in this field. And if a student wanted to pursue higher studies in the same field then the course of advanced diploma in creative process development is for them. There is a training program developed for the people who wanted to take their career at an advanced level from this course. There are many programs designed for the advanced level in this course. As per the records, the people who already have pursued the course are happy with the advanced diploma in this course. There are about 74% of the people who are satisfied with the course of advance diploma. Furthermore, as per the records, this improves the status of work after this course of the employees is 53% which is a good number. Besides these two advantages, there is a hike in the salary of the people after the completion of this course.
This proves beneficial to the employees who wanted a career hike in the sector of forensic investigation.