POL65115 Advanced Diploma of Police Investigation Assessment Answers
Get Online Assignment Help on POL65115 Advanced Diploma of Police Investigation
Police investigations are known as the first step in any criminal proceedings. This domain is an exclusive part of the police department. It serves as an important step in giving punishment to the offender. The police investigation process includes investigation process in criminal activities and other enquiry related matters. The maintenance management system of the police investigation degree program was specifically constructed and designed to widen the scope of investigating team professionals. The program offered in this degree of police investigation maintenance management plays its role in exposing to maintain, operation of investigation operations blending of both practical and theoretical approaches. Program graduation offers a coveted diploma from a highly reputed university or college, along with the required skills and knowledge for a career in areas like manufacturing organizations and maintenance and component manufacture, training institutions and companies, and the Canadian forces. Maintenance is the performance of works that are needed to ensure the continuing value of a part itself that includes replacement, rectification, defect, inspection, and overhaul compliance with the values directives and repair. The maintenance process and department are highly regulated concerning ensure correct functioning and safety during a flight. National regulations included are well coordinated under standards formed internationally and the establishment which is taken by the International authorities and organization. The international standards formed must take the implementation by the local bodies to regulate the tasks and process in maintenance, inspection, and personnel system as well. License is a must for the staff members who play the tasks involved in the Maintenance Management. The education system refers to different factors which include economic and social to construct public schools at the national, state, and community levels. These factors include funding from the public, facilities in the schools, staffing facilities, benefits to the employees, resource requirements for teaching, and compensation.
The Australian education system is said to be a highly structured and prestigious system in education. This is why students from different countries are trying to be a part of this renowned education system. This article will take you through the information required to decide on your studies of your choice. Despite a government or any other private sector, the complete education system in Australia follows the regulations laid by the Australian curriculum, evaluation, and reporting body. The education system in Australia is governed and regulated by the education minister. Australia has a well-established education industry and includes the majority of schools and universities from which maximum are so ancient. The education system in Australia is a billion-dollar system that contributes around 5-6% of its GDP. The very good thing about their system is it is mandatory to provide education to a child whose age is 6 to 16 years. The need the maintaining it is increasing day by day. The course is designed for the students who have pursued the management of aviation maintenance at a basic level, and also are working in this industry. There are further requirements for the course at a general level. A learner who is not employed in the maintenance industry of aviation cannot pursue this advanced diploma. There is a training program developed for the people who wanted to take their career at an advanced level from this course.
Description of the course
The qualification is useful for the individuals who are employed in positions of manager in both the Australian and Defence Force regulatory environments in the required areas of Police investigations and services. Most of the management positions in the aviation maintenance management system apply to the qualification and it also consists of valued regulatory requirements concerning the aviation maintenance services. No direct pathway is available to get into the aviation industry.
Required qualification and skills
- The importance of work schedules is because,
- To make sure the tasks and responsibilities are covered in the given timeline
- To maintain proper consistency in achieving goals
- To get your work done effectively.
- Identification of the goals and objectives
- Keeping track of the goals achieved and to be achieved
- Talk about the benefits of creating goals
- Setting and defining clear milestones
- Providing progress reports to each employee and give feedbacks
- Assist previous goals and achievements
- Set a well-planned work plan
- Setting goals
- Proper communication of strategies to everyone to achieve the goals
- Team building and working together
- Handling workplace disputer and resolving them positively
- Adapting new changes and trends and work accordingly
- Maintain a healthy relationship between an employer and employees
- Maintain consistency in the communication pattern
- High engagement of workers
- High-performance level
- Building a healthy team
Not criticizing management to other staff
Criticism at the workplace is inevitable with the project manager. To avoid criticism at the workplace, make sure to provide a motivational environment. If you are the manager you are more prone to criticism by your employees if the decision-making is not efficient. They need to deal with criticism from two sides one is from their lower-level another from the senior level.
· To deal with it led to deliver feedback properly and teach them.
· Don’t act and take things personally
· Listen and take the criticism in a positive manner
· Do not become impulsive
· Bring out the negative feedback to avail new opportunities
Not talking negatively about plans or goals
· Encourage the employees when there is a workload
· Create new opportunities from the negative feedback
· Describe their specific behaviours
Helping others to move towards achieving the goals
· Involve your staff while creating the plan and give them preference to take part in the discussion and accept their suggestions
· Promote the active participation of the employees in decision making
Verbally aligning with goals
· Arrange regular meetings to define goals and objectives
· Discussion on everyone’s preference
· Strategic plans to achieve targeted goals
Ensuring body language aligns with the verbal commitment
· Good posture always gives an accurate expression and impression to what you are going to say
· Match your gestures to the communication process
Making sure actions demonstrate movement towards goals
· Forming schedules and timelines
· Do inspections and round checkups to check on the work progress
The course contains
The qualification includes confidential information that is restricted to the police department.