A research proposal is a coherent summary of the proposed research. The main aim of a research proposal is to define central questions or issues of the topic that are intended to be addressed. While demonstrating the originality of the proposed research, research proposal writing helps highlight the current level of knowledge, along with highlighting the debates that have recently taken place in context to the topic.
Research proposals are considered to be one of the most important document and are in fact a part of assessments that are provided to students by their universities across Australia. Such proposals highlight the ability of students to communicate various complex ideas critically, concisely and clearly.
Research Proposal Structure
Research proposal structure is one of the most important component that is to be considered while writing a research proposal for any assessment. Our online research proposal writing help experts have provided the ideal structure of a research proposal, which is as follows:
- Title and Abstract- The title of a research proposal should be concise and short, defining what the research is all about. An abstract is a concluding summary that includes the topic, aim, methods and time frame of research.
- Introduction and Background- Introduction and Background highlight reasons behind choosing the specific topic for research by highlighting the relevance of the topic to existing literature.
- Research Question- This is usually considered to be the aim of the research and generally starts as “The purpose of this research is…”
- Literature Review- Literature Review defines the pieces of literature that have been considered while researching on the topic. Literature review also addresses the key gaps in various literatures. This sets a theoretical framework for the proposal, thus helping in determining the research design and methodology.
- Methodology – Methodology includes the approaches, paradigm and methods used in undertaking the research.
- Timeline and Budget - This component defines the time allocation on various activities undertaken in research, while also defining the fund allocation for the same.
- References and Appendix – In any research proposal, references are provided for the literature that has helped in writing the proposal, along with copies of draft questionnaires and consent form, which are a part of Appendix.
What Makes A Good Research Proposal?
Writing a research proposal requires the writer to have an in-depth knowledge about the issue to be addresses. Our online research proposal writing help experts enlist the main framework of how to write a research proposal, which is as follows:
- Reading and further following all the task instructions provided in the assessment and course materials.
- Breaking down the research proposal into various headings and subheadings based on the total length of the research proposal.
- It is important to consider the audience or the readers for whom the research is being written.
- Our online research proposal writing helpers suggest making use of non-technical language, implying the use of plain and clear language which is free from any jargons.
- Providing a clear title that describes the goals of study, while attracting the readers at the same time.
- Indicate the contribution of the research proposal to the knowledge held, or the way in which it will address key questions in the field.
Types of Research Proposal Assignments
The research proposal writing helpers at Assignment Help Era have acquired skills and expertise in writing research proposals, because of which students look for online research proposal writing services to complete their assessments on research proposals. Given below are a few examples of the types of research proposal assignments that our experts at Assignment Help Era were provided with.
Nursing Research Proposal Assignment
In the above assignment on nursing, the writer is required to prepare a 3000-words proposal including Introduction, Hypothesis, Literature Review and Conceptual Framework. Further, Research Design for the same is provided.
Management Research Proposal Assignment
In the above assignment, the writer is required to undertake a research proposal for a specific business. The writer has to develop a research design and apply appropriate methods to undertake the project. The structure of the assignment will include Title, Abstract, Research Problem, Background, Ethical Considerations, Literature Review, Objectives of research, and the Research Design.
How Do We Ensure Top-Quality Research Proposal Help?
Our research proposal writing helpers have years of experience in writing research proposals. The writers are mostly Ph. D. holders, who have been providing services in the field of research proposal writing. To ensure quality of assignments, we have our in-house Quality Assurance team. All the research proposals and assignments are checked multiple times for errors and plagiarism with the use of various software, like Turnitin.
Need Help With Writing Research Proposal Assignments?
If you have need help in writing research proposals, do not hesitate to contact us via call or email. The research proposal writers at Assignment Help Era are always at your service with the most affordable assignment writing help.